Jordans Crossing subdivision in Jasper GA, offers recently builty homes and buildable lots, in a convenient Pickens County location between Jasper and Canton, with an average home sale price a little over $300,000.
- Located 6 miles southwest of Jasper in Pickens County, GA, off of Petit Road;
- Approximately 134 lots currently platted, a number of which are still available for sale;
- The majority of houses were built in 2005 or later as either spec or custom homes, by a variety of builders;
- A number of houses for sale in Jordan's Crossing are new homes, but due to slow market conditions in late 2007-2008, new home construction has mostly been halted. A number of homes, both new and resale, are faced with a short sale or foreclosure situation (for more on Jordans Crossing foreclosures or short sales, email a request for info).
- Most of the homes have full or partial basements, but a handful are on a slab or crawlspace;
- Floorplans and styles vary, but most have some "Craftsman" elements to the exterior, with concrete siding and brick or stone accents. Interiors have upgraded finishes, such as hardwood floors, granite countertops and ceramic tile in the bathrooms;
- Lots are all acre-plus, some partially wooded (particularly in backyards or on culdesac lots), while others are completely cleared;
- Public water, septic tanks, hi-speed Internet access, phone, cable, EMC electric;
- No swim, tennis, sidewalks, playgrounds or other community amenities to speak of, other than a small pavilion;
- Neighborhood homes and yards appear mostly well-maintained to this point;
- Outside of Jordan's Crossing, area is somewhat mixed in home price and styles;
- Convenient to Hwy 515 and Cherokee County on good roads, but most direct access to Jasper is via a winding, narrow road, which includes a stretch (perhaps 0.5 mile) that is unpaved.
For a complete email list of homes or land for sale in Jordans Crossing, more information on any homes or land for sale in Pickens County, or daily email updates of price changes, foreclosures, and homes new to the market in Jordans Crossing, just send Send Us An Email with your request. You can also use the Property Search feature to search Jasper GA homes for sale by neighborhood.